Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My baby has graduated!!

Well....where has the time gone!! Honestly I still feel like I am in the beginnings of September, but, sadly no..it's the middle of December eeekk!! Have been so busy trying to get organised for that one big day!! My youngest has finished up at primary school and will be off to high School next year....now I feel old! He was quite nervous about going for his 2 day visit, but, fortunately has all of his little posse will be in his class and fortunately he absolutely loved it!! He is a fan of most things science, so when they had a chance to use the old bunsen burners, well...lets just say I think he may have wept tears of joy haha...Here are some pictures we took from his graduation, hope the parents don't mind me sharing this picture!!!!



More importantly where have the past 18 years gone!!! They were just babies a heartbeat ago!!!
Hard to believe that Hannah is actually 5 years older! yes, OLDER...though he is already a good foot taller!!

Well, time to get some orders sorted....will be having a massive change to the website during the first week of the new year, and I have soooooo much to do!!! here is hoping that you are all alot more organised than I!!

No comments: