Monday, December 29, 2008

TV questions....

Tuesdays TV.....



1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: This would be a toss up between Little House on the Prarie, Frasier and That 70's Show.

.2. Name a show you can't miss: There is not a lot that I get excited about missing but, probably Eli Stone at the moment.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Hmmm there are so many hot people out there but, maybe Simon Baker (The Mentalist) or Craig Horner (Legend of the Seeker...mmm Craig Horner)

4. Name an actor that would make you less inclined to watch a show: The lead chicky from AlyMcBeal (just couldn't stand her! sorry!!) thats all I can think of, tho I know there are definately more lol.

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Absolutely Fabulous without a doubt!.

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Well we all sit and watch Eastenders, but I cannot get any of them to watch Scrubs...so I can only watch it if I am hogging the TV or no one else is home!

7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Well, not so much as sing but hummm...the MASH theme, oh and I still know all the words to Dads Army!!

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: The Mentalist hands down an amazzzzing show! Good old Aussie Lead too "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy OY"

!!9. Name a TV series you own: Felicity, Charmed, Heroes, Greys....and a few others lol

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Actually Justin Timberlake! That guy is amazing as a singer, dancer, actor and comedian and he seems a genuinely nice guy (who's a tad hot too!!)

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: Ummm...Private ractice, I keep forgetting to check to free to air channels!!

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? I have given up on Heroes. The last season started good, loved that Silar was good, then BAM he was back to nasty again and I just gave up!

14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Find my Family, about searching for missing family members and reuniting them...VERY soppy!

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Generally don't watch TV until tea time, so I guess that would be my tea (about 6.30pm).

16. How often do you watch TV? I would say most days, but, if I am busy I would rather have music on.

17. What's the last TV show you watched? Ahhh that would be Desperate Housewives last night.

18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? No particular one but, I don't mind a comedy/drama

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? The Muppets.

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Hmmmm none really!

21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? In hindsight, I guess The Tommorrow People back in the early 80's but, at the time I thought it was pretty cool!!

22. What TV show scared you the most? Actually that would be Lost in Space haha...I used to have nightmares from that!

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Probably That 70's show or maybe even some Frasier, or even How I met your Mother...EVER? I really can't think back that far!

No comments: