Monday, December 29, 2008
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: This would be a toss up between Little House on the Prarie, Frasier and That 70's Show.
.2. Name a show you can't miss: There is not a lot that I get excited about missing but, probably Eli Stone at the moment.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Hmmm there are so many hot people out there but, maybe Simon Baker (The Mentalist) or Craig Horner (Legend of the Seeker...mmm Craig Horner)
4. Name an actor that would make you less inclined to watch a show: The lead chicky from AlyMcBeal (just couldn't stand her! sorry!!) thats all I can think of, tho I know there are definately more lol.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Absolutely Fabulous without a doubt!.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Well we all sit and watch Eastenders, but I cannot get any of them to watch Scrubs...so I can only watch it if I am hogging the TV or no one else is home!
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Well, not so much as sing but hummm...the MASH theme, oh and I still know all the words to Dads Army!!
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: The Mentalist hands down an amazzzzing show! Good old Aussie Lead too "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy OY"
!!9. Name a TV series you own: Felicity, Charmed, Heroes, Greys....and a few others lol
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Actually Justin Timberlake! That guy is amazing as a singer, dancer, actor and comedian and he seems a genuinely nice guy (who's a tad hot too!!)
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: Ummm...Private ractice, I keep forgetting to check to free to air channels!!
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? I have given up on Heroes. The last season started good, loved that Silar was good, then BAM he was back to nasty again and I just gave up!
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Find my Family, about searching for missing family members and reuniting them...VERY soppy!
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Generally don't watch TV until tea time, so I guess that would be my tea (about 6.30pm).
16. How often do you watch TV? I would say most days, but, if I am busy I would rather have music on.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? Ahhh that would be Desperate Housewives last night.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? No particular one but, I don't mind a comedy/drama
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? The Muppets.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Hmmmm none really!
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? In hindsight, I guess The Tommorrow People back in the early 80's but, at the time I thought it was pretty cool!!
22. What TV show scared you the most? Actually that would be Lost in Space haha...I used to have nightmares from that!
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Probably That 70's show or maybe even some Frasier, or even How I met your Mother...EVER? I really can't think back that far!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
More importantly where have the past 18 years gone!!! They were just babies a heartbeat ago!!!
Hard to believe that Hannah is actually 5 years older! yes, OLDER...though he is already a good foot taller!!
Well, time to get some orders sorted....will be having a massive change to the website during the first week of the new year, and I have soooooo much to do!!! here is hoping that you are all alot more organised than I!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
And I have been tagged, by the lovely Christina from Rustic Tarts! Hey Christina *waving frantically* Thanks!!!
I have been tagged by Christina of Rustic Tarts - thank you!
The rules of this tag are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your post is up
1/I have a little dog who thinks she is a Rottweiler AND a cat.
2/I am a secret sook. I cry at the drop of a hat and am very emotional BUT I do not show this to other people, pfft..I don't do crying!!!
3/I spend far to long on the internet! Whether I am looking for supplies, presents...whatever....I can waste too much time!!
4/I am a Twilight ADDICT! And I am team Edward allllll the way!!
5/I used to be a total party animal..tho you would never know it too look at me!!
6/I have been watching Eastenders for over 20 years, tho I do not fret if I miss it.
Wow...that was really hard!! Nothing like trying to think of 6 completely random things lol....now...off to follow the rest of the instructions...hmmmm who can I tag!!??
I think I might tag these lovely ladies!!
Have fun ladies!!!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
What Kim Means
You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Nope...not a fan of blue cheese AT ALL!!
2. Favorite late night snack? I try not to snack late night but, I do like a bikkie with my cup of tea!
3. Do you own a gun? No I abhore guns!!!
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Never been there!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not for a regular appt but, I hate 'girlie' visits!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Nope, don't like those either!!
7. Favorite Christmas song? you know, I cannot think of any!!!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings and a dress ring I where on the other hand that is similar.,
11. Favorite hobby? reading! LOVE to read!!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I am to picky with my own work.
14. The last disease you contracted? no diseases
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I should go and have a shower, I should have put the batteries on to charge, I need to ring the doctors (for Dear Husband)
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, water, Hot chocolate.
17. Current worry right now? I will not get the jobs done I want to get done.
18. Current hate right now? Not a fan of hate, but, nothing anyway!!
19. Favorite place to be? Snuggled on the couch with the Fam.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Was probably in bed by then!!
21. Like to travel? Love to travel, love to come home!!
22. Do you own slippers? Yes
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Actually I am wearing dressign gown!!
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?no....egyptian cotton but, I can't use them in winter, they are so cold!!
25. Can you whistle? yes
26. Favorite singer/band? There are so many, I couldn't pick one!!
27. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Ughh No way!! I like to bath and sleep in a bed for a start!!
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually whistle Fly me to the moon, and no, I don't know why!!
29. Favorite girl’s names? Sarah, Ellie
30. Favorite boy’s name? Jeremiah, Jack
31. What’s in your pocket right now? Without checking probably used tissues lol (it's hayfever season!!)
32. Last thing that made you laugh? No idea!!!
33. Like your job? I certainly do!!
34. Do you love where you live? I love the location, and the work we are doing on the house, makes me love it more and more!!
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 but, I watch most of mine on the computer.
36. Who is your loudest friend? Depends, I think we all take turns!!
37. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I realllly have to watch the speedo but, I try to stay on the limit.
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Pffft i don't think so...be nice tho!!
39. What is your favorite book? Love them all but, the Twilight series, well now..they are a bit special!!
40. What is your favorite candy? Ohhhh chocolate!!!!
41. Favorite Sports Team? I am a sports widow...so I have no favourites lol
42. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
43. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? What day is it and how much longer can I sleep for!! (Turns out it's Monday and No...you have to get up now!!!)